Are You Struggling
To Make Decisions &
Hello, I’m Uzma
I’m Uzma – A Mindset and Productivity Coach/Mentor. I recently founded my own coaching and consulting business after a long career break; I skipped the steps of going back into employment and starting all over again. I decided to take the plunge to become my own boss. I regained my confidence after a 12 year break and became the CEO of my own company!
Are your negative thoughts or routine habits holding you back?
My job is to hold your hand and guide you through this journey.
“Coming from a legal background and having specific training in Human Rights, I strongly believe that every person has a voice that should be heard and valued”
I would like to work and help motivate women in all walks of life from personal life experiences, parenting and professional life.
Uzma Akser Coaching and Consulting helps women that want to live their fullest by focusing on their strengths. Whether you are a homemaker or a CEO I help you become the ideal version of yourself.
Is coaching for you? Let’s find out
If you answer YES to any of the following questions then life coaching can really benefit you and add great value to your life:
- Do you feel that your work and personal life is not quite balanced and you cannot do things on your personal checklist?
- Are you unhappy with the direction your life is heading?
- Do you feel like you are lost or stuck?
- Are you getting angry and don’t recognise why?
- Do you start a task and fail to complete it?
- Are you procrastinating over decision making?
- Do you struggle with limiting beliefs that are impacting your progress in life?
- Do you feel your child is not listening and you want to have the connection?
- Do you feel like you are always getting angry at your child and struggle to understand their emotional needs?
- Do you get angry with your spouse and struggle to manage your emotions?
- Do you question your parenting style?
- Would you like to be more consistent and structured?
- Are you struggling to spend quality time with your family?
Let’s dig a little bit deeper…
- Are you unhappy with a particular aspect or area in your professional life and need support?
- Do you feel like you are not being challenged enough at work?
- Do you feel that you are struggling to get the promotion you deserve or have worked hard for?
- Do you find it difficult to lead your new team?
- Do you lack confidence when in team meetings or during presentations?
- Do you want to get an insight into your emotional intelligence?
- Do you want to figure out what career best suits you?